Life through my eyes...

Monday, August 13, 2007

Bersatu Victory Party

Just realised I haven't blogged about the CMSA Bersatu Victory Party which was held last Saturday night (4th August) at the Old Ilam Common Room. It was definitely long overdue but undoubtedly, necessary. Would have been nice if everyone had turned up but to those who did, good on you and personally, thanks for showing up.

There was no doubt as to why we were there. The overall Bersatu trophies were being proudly displayed and even passed around. Yeah, so it's been over a month but we're still proud of our victory! Haha! After all, it was a party to celebrate our victory right? Bleh...

As usual, no Malaysian event would be complete without great food and wasn't it all just full of flavour? Azmir's curry chicken... Aufa's spicy sambal telur that had everyone rushing for drinks... It was great. No food beats that which is cooked by your very own people. I'm not sure who else was involved in the preparation of the food but well done! I know what a daunting experience it can be but it was great to see everyone pull together once again.





And... following the tradition set from last year, there was a beautifully designed victory cake! On the left was a picture of a trophy which had all 44 participants' names + mine written inside it. I don't really know why my name was placed on there... but who's complaining? :รพ~ Oh, and some of the names were spelt wrongly. *aHeM*! I wonder whose fault it is AZMIR! Wahahaha!! On the right, the words speak for itself and then there was the Bersatu sheild for CMSA this year. Awesome cake! Tasted nice too. :)


More importantly, above the delicious food was the people because without them, we would definitely not have anything to celebrate about. :)

Azmir's moment to glorify those who he thought performed outstandingly during the Games:

Fiqa - Best team (netball) and best captain (netball):

Nik - Best male athlete:

Yani - Best female athlete:

Finally, some unforgettable memories captured on camera... Enjoy!









Playing around with the trophy. Keke!



Did you notice I had a hair cut? Well I did, earlier on that day at Dr Cut. My hairdresser styled it nicely but after walking through the city in the rain, everything got flattened. Haha! Since then, i've dyed my hair "Cherry fever". Turned out quite nice - the colour of which can only be seen under the sun. I like it! Hehe!

Alright. More updates from the week just passed another time. For now, I bid you all good night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home