Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Simpsons Movie

Went to watch "The Simpsons Movie" last night with the gang. Awesome movie. It was probably cuz the jokes were lame that it tickled us but what can you expect from "The Simpsons"? Now I understand what "spider pig, spider pig" means. Hehe! If you haven't watched it and you're in need of a good laugh then go catch it in cinemas now! :þ While you're there, consider watching "Knocked up". Funnier than I expected with a romantic twist to it of course. :þ

Ever since the Dunedin trip, i've been exhausted! Today was no exception. Pretty much ended up wasting the whole day, not to say that I didn't enjoy everyone's company but we didn't really achieve anything. Haha! Quite silly really. What did we do? Went for lunch then the guys had an urge to play pool so off we went. Nothing to do, we went to have coffee. Uh huh... Well, that took up 5 hours of our day? Haha! What was stupid about it is that, while playing pool we were all distracted by the "spot the difference" machine! Don't know how much we spent on that machine but it's a good strategy placing it there! Haha! Silly la... "CMSA boleh"? Haha! *fAiNt*!

Do you know that you can play poker on your phone? Haha! My bro sent me the "World Series of Poker" applet sometime ago which I wasn't too interested in playing with at that time. Then today, I decided to try it out cuz I was too lazy to talk. OMG, yes... I was too lazy to talk! Just imagine how quiet it was? Haha! J/K! Stop laughing! :þ~ Anyway, it's quite entertaining and rather addictive! Terrible for the social skills though. Keke!

Blah blah blah...

I'm trying to kill time here before heading out for badminton. Seeing as Chong has taken the liberty to advertise it on my blog already, I may as well further publicise it. Haha! So... If you're interested in playing badminton, check out the UCBC website and join us! We play at 7:30pm every Wednesdays and Saturdays at the low cost of only $2.00 per person, per session or become a member at only $30.00 that will last until November this year when the badminton season ends. Where? St Thomas Canterbury College which is located at 69 Middlepark Road, Upper Riccarton. Come along by yourself or bring your friends along and keep healthy! Oh yeah... and you may be able to find some eye candy there. Convincing enough? Wahahaha! See you all there? :P Chong: You better thank me for this! *aHeM*!

7:30pm liaw. Bye ya'll! *YaWn*!

P.S. Something I remember doing in primary school... "A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! No returns!" ... OMG. Shows how long i've been in New Zealand yea? Haha! Chao babes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home