Life through my eyes...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Staying indoors...

It's been a long time since I stayed at home the whole day - it wasn't so much by choice but rather the inability to walk around properly forced me to be kept indoors. Yes, my right ankle is buggered and once again, i'm stuck with wearing an ankle guard when i'm up and about. Maybe I really should get it checked out by the physio.

Physio... I won't hesitate to say that my encounters with physios in the past year or so have not been great. I mean seriously... asking me to rate the pain from 1 - 10 as they twist and turn my leg to find out exactly where the pain is coming from and to what extent? All that rubbish? Bleh! Then they diagnose the injury by saying "strained ligament". Uh huh! So clever ah you... Kuci kuci koo! Rubbish!

Regarding the damage on my car... I have no idea how bad it is. Didn't even want to go outside to see my car today. Right now I have a piece of the paint that fell off in my wallet. My poor baby. Wish I could go to sleep, wake up and it'll be back to normal. Whoever banged into me, I curse you until you die! Argh! OK la... Maybe not to such an extreme but repairing it will cost money!

If you ask me about insurance? I'm not insured. Why? I don't think insurance would even cover this if I was on 3rd party right? Not only that, the premium would go up if I did claim. So what? It's a lose-lose situation. Argh! I'm just frustrated. Maybe i'll take a look at it tomorrow. Meanwhile, i'm still waiting for the UoC security guys to give me a call. Let's just hope for the best.

It's strange to have spent a whole day at home. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I could move around properly... that way I may have actually gotten a lot of things done like doing the household chores, etc. Instead, I cooked, did some ironing, and watched TV. So unproductive. Hopefully my ankle will be better tomorrow and i'll be up and about like usual again.

Thursday... The Bourne Ultimatum is released. Finally, after waiting for it for so long. I should be going to watch it on Friday night. Who's in? Blueks~! Hehe!

Finally, to Ronald... Hope you have a safe trip back to Malaysia and have a mighty fine time in Japan too! Update your blog daily, ya? And... You know what to bring back for Mark! Haha! :)

Alrights people. Good night. Time for my daily dose of The Sopranos! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home