Life through my eyes...

Friday, August 17, 2007

Bye Hui Min

At Uni now. Was suppose to come at 9am but ended up sleeping in until 11 something. Bleh! Once again, the day is ruined. Perhaps I should put myself first next time. Argh. The things I do for others. Screw that.

Went for lunch before. Heard that someone sent in over a hundred job applications before receiving 2 job offers. So what hope do I have after only sending in a couple? Chances not looking great.

Hui Min left yesterday morning. A few of us turned up at the airport. It was decided late the previous night so didn't have time to spread the news. Sorry. My fault. Was exhausted.

Mark sang. Yes, as promised, he sang a song to Hui Min at the airport. *fAiNt*! Luckily it was quite soft otherwise I really wouldn't know where to put my face.



Just the few of us before Hui Min had to enter the departure gate... (Photo totally stolen from Hui Min's blog --- I'm at Uni remember. My collection is at home. Duh!)



Didn't realise I looked so sleepy. :S

I must say though, I admire Hui Min's courage - going to a foreign land... not knowing the language... totally alone... She's got guts. I give her that.

If you do come by my blog, then this message is for you:

"Woman... Best wishes! Hope this experience is worth it! I suppose, maybe i'll see you in Sept '08 otherwise, see you whenever I see you! Oh, and if you're ever home sick... hug the bright pink pillow! :)"

More updates later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home