Life through my eyes...

Friday, October 27, 2006

The O.C.

OMG. Marissa dies?! Why?!?! *fAiNt*!

Ok ok. So I may be so outdated with my favourite series but it's because I haven't been able to download it from the Uni hub. Maybe cuz it's such a "chick flick" and no one really wants to admit to watching it. Hehe! Anyway, managed to find a few episodes earlier on today and... OMG. Marissa dies?! Seriously?! *cRiEs*!

I've just been watching the last few episodes of "The O.C.", season 3 where they all graduate from high school, and are in the midst of preparing for college but due to Marissa's early departure, they all bid farewell to their BFF (Best Friend Forever) and then... Marissa dies?! Once again... Marissa dies?! AND there's a season 4?! How is that possible?! Marissa... Like, the hottest cast on the show... DIES?! How does "The O.C." live on? How?! OMG.

Her death wasn't even that dramatic. She could have been shot by the wacko but instead she died in a car accident?! Ha?! The hottest cast... and I still can't get over how there's a season 4? Though I absolutely love watching it but... a season of "The O.C." without Marissa? I have a feeling that it's going to be the last season after all, they're cutting it down to 16 episodes instead of 22. So sad... Really sad... I always hoped that Marissa and Ryan would end up together. So too for Seth and Summer.

Let me now just wallow in my sorrow before hopefully, I find the strength to get out of bed, drink a cup of coffee (maybe head out to McDonalds for breakfast... haven't done that in ages!) and then go to Uni to study. All this happening at 7:30am, yes, AM... in my attempt to get back my "normal" sleeping pattern by staying awake for 32 hours, while studying for exams! Wish me luck ya?

To everyone reading this...
- students: *SiGh* Study hard yea? Just a couple more weeks of perserverance will earn you great rewards~!
- working people: You're less than 10 hours away from relaxing (if you're in NZ anyway). Enjoy your weekend!
- bums: Damn... I wish I could be you right now.

No more people to address, so yeah... HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home