Life through my eyes...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Guy Fawke's~!

This time last year, I was sitting my last exam for the year and the summer break was just beginning. Unfortunately i'm not so lucky this year - only finishing exams on the 10th of November. Unlucky. :(

For the first time in many years, i'm going to miss my annual outing to the fireworks display celebrating Guy Fawke's Day. :( I've always somehow managed to cram it into my schedule to watch the beautiful night sky being lit up by the magnificent display of fireworks, even if it meant me sitting in the car looking back to watch the marvellous display.

At every fireworks display, i'd always look out for the special love heart shaped one... and if or when I got to see it, it'd absolutely make my day. It's always been special. How I wish I could spend one whole day at the beach tomorrow, just waiting for the sun to set and the dark sky to set in... and just pick the perfect spot on the beach to anxiously wait for the fireworks to begin... I wish... *SiGh* There's always next year, right? Yeah... Can't wait.

To those of you in Christchurch who are able to attend the event, here are the details:

Venue: New Brighton Pier
Date: 5th November, 2006
Time: 9:30pm

If you have the opportunity, go... If I could, I would. Stupid exam on Monday. Grr!! Send me photos ya? Try to capture the one with the love heart! Hehe...

Alright, going to watch Grey's Anatomy before I sleep. Nitez~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home